If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, and are talented, there is an opportunity through Robert Half Finance to work with a thriving company that will recognize your efforts. Some general duties include leading daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in the Scottsdale, Arizona area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
How you will make an impact
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Audit scheduling experience desired
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Solid technical skills
If interested in interviewing for this position, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles