Mon-Fri, full time standard hours
Looking for an office coordinator to join our team!
Long term contract/temporary position, starts immediately
We pay weekly and offer direct deposit!
- Scan, copy, fax, file and e-file
- Answer phones, take messages and transfer calls
- Receive mail and packages and deliver to proper departments
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Manage the team's calendar
- Keep the front area stocked and clean, ordering supplies when needed
- Running reports and assisting with budgets and expense
- Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with projects for various departments such as putting together marketing packets
- Light help with accounts payable and accounts recieveables
- Data Entry
- Strong communication, multi tasking, prioritizing and math skills
- Microsoft Office and Windows OS proficient
- 1 year of recent experience in an office
- Typing speed 40 wpm minimum
- Driven, self-starter and independent
- Enthusiastic and able to work with little supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.