FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for over 162,000 investment professionals around the world, providing instant anytime, anywhere access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
As a globally inclusive community unified by the FactSet spirit of going above and beyond for each other, we enable our people to bring their whole selves to work and to join in, be heard, contribute, and grow. Our work environment fosters diversity, engagement, and productivity. We value work/life balance and offer our employees a range of accommodations to help them achieve success both at work and in their personal lives. We are proud to have established a new working standard, aimed at preserving flexibility and trust while fostering creativity, innovation, collaboration, and mentorship.
The Diversity Recruitment Coordinator will support the logistics and execution of programs, processes, and various recruitment activities that align with our diversity recruitment strategy. You will develop and maintain critical stakeholder relationships and work to ensure consistent and efficient processes are in place that aid in the building of a diverse talent pipeline. Reporting into our Head of Strategic Recruitment Programs and working as a close partner to our diversity recruitment leads, you will own the support systems that directly impact the outcomes of our recruitment strategy.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will work closely with our talent acquisition team and other key stakeholders to support the design, development, and delivery of our diversity recruitment initiatives.
* Coordinate and lead the execution of logistics for internal and external diversity recruitment focused programs and events
* Assist with candidate outreach and promotional campaigns using Handshake and other tools
* Create and maintain a candidate tracking process to ensure timely touchpoints
* Support the development of relationships with diversity focused organizations and partnerships
* Collect and compile data to measure ROI and program success
* Create and document processes and best practices
* Lead smaller scale projects in support of the goals of the overall talent acquisition team
* Liaise with our internal Business Resource Groups to support their recruitment focused programming and goals
* Provide administrative support across the talent acquisition team with tasks such as candidate travel coordination, interview scheduling, invoice payment, purchase order creation, and other tasks
What We're Looking For:
A candidate with a desire to join a fast-paced working environment that encourages collaboration and welcomes new and innovative ideas to help drive change in the Talent Acquisition space.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2-3 years of successful experience in managing projects, programs, and relationships
* Ability to think outside of the box, and work independently to provide creative solutions
* Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects and assignments at one time
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* A strong interest in DE&I and talent acquisition and the desire to learn and grow your knowledge
* Some knowledge of HR systems (Workday preferred), recruitment, and sourcing tools such as Handshake, Hired, LinkedIn, and TalentNeuron
* Prior experience in a talent acquisition or DE&I related role
* Experience working with programs and organizations that support underrepresented groups
This role is open to remote workers in the EST and CST time zones
What's In It For You:
* Flexible work accommodations. Choose to work remotely, in person, or in a hybrid set-up.
* The opportunity to join a growing firm with a proven track record of success for over 40 years, made up of thoughtful, innovative minds that value collaboration and welcome your new ideas to the table
* Mentorship and growth opportunities from senior employees
* A robust social community dedicated to volunteerism, intramural sports, and team-building events
* Business resource groups that align with our DE&I strategy, designed to cultivate an inclusive environment for all
Learn more about our benefits here.
Returning from a break?
We are here to support you! If you have taken time out of the workforce and are looking to return, we encourage you to apply and chat with our recruiters about our available support to help you relaunch your career.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications and industry-leading services for the investment and corporate communities. As a publicly traded company (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) recently added to the S&P 500 index, FactSet delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 162,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. For over 40 years, the company has served financial professionals, which include portfolio managers, investment research professionals, investment bankers, risk and performance analysts, wealth advisors and corporate clients. FactSet gives our clients the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists.
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring