Audit Sr. - PublicCompensation:
$78000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
A reputable company in the Kalamazoo area is in search of a Senior Auditor! This Senior Auditor will be responsible for running client engagements from start to finish, which includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting. As the Senior Auditor you will be supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews. If you are meticulous and have a deep knowledge of auditing practices, this Senior Auditor role is for you, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
• Plan and oversee the auditing process
• Allocate responsibilities to staff auditors
• Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance
• Perform effective risk and control assessments
• Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
• Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
• Proven experience as an auditor
• 2 or more years of audit experience
• In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
• Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail