At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Administrator... In this role, you will:
Specific responsibilities may include the following:
- Provide support and scoring guidance quality assurance staff by answering questions on regulations or compliance, procedures, policies and First Call Resolution
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs, processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal company requirements or government regulations
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions are notated, and issues escalated as necessary
- Assist in development and design of product specific databases
- Review and score work
- Prepare calibration score and facilitate calibrations across the team to ensure consistency of quality scores delivered to clients
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify gaps and risk assessment
- Design and conduct training for as needed
- Provide coaching to staff and track performance expectations and results
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality results
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote team work and departmental effectiveness
Required Qualifications, US:
- Evaluate output from the Customer Due Diligence Group which includes Credit Investigations, Corporate PEP Team, Global Sanctions Screening & Reporting, and Enhanced Due Diligence Center.
- Effectively manage a personal work queue and consistently deliver error free quality control reviews within SLA.
- Use approved policies and procedures in order to complete reviews that are clear, concise, and easily understood by due diligence consultants and leaders.
- Examine and analyze programs, processes, and/or files of unusual, complex and/or higher risk transactions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations.
- Clearly communicate overall process or transaction quality and provide feedback to key stakeholders regarding identified material deficiencies or issues including identification of inconsistencies.
- Analyze risks and offset and develop solutions for problems identified.
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting, and assistance with keeping military personnel combat-ready and effective
- 4+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 3+ years of BSA/AML experience
- 3+ years of experience with BSA/AML/OFAC laws and regulations
- 3+ years of experience working with laws, rules and regulations within regulatory guidelines or policies
- 2+ years of fraud investigations experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of training delivery and facilitation experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Strong public speaking skills
- Project management experience
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- 401 S. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC
- 2701 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN
Preferred location(s) listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered for current Wells Fargo employees. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Anti Money Laundering
- Attention To Detail
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Certified Fraud Examination
- Certified Fraud Examiner