EASY APPLICATION PROCESS!
Join an award-winning team at Riverview Health - a Pathway to Excellence Award recipient! We are located in beautiful Noblesville, Indiana.
As a member of the healthcare team here at Riverview Health, the Surgical Tech in the Central Sterile department demonstrates active patient advocacy to ensure all rights are identified and met for every patient. The Surgical Tech encompasses all duties relating to providing exemplary customer service at Riverview Health. Outstanding customer service skills and understanding of confidentiality and productivity are required by the Surgical Tech.
Surgical Tech Job Functions:
- Assure all essential instrumentation and sterile supplies are prepared for surgical procedures
- Registration of patients
- Assist nursing staff
- Conduct patient rounds
- Answer patient call lights
Surgical Tech Job Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited surgical technology program
- Minimum Experience: Clinical rotations completed in an acute multidisciplinary operating room setting.
- Other Requirements: CPR
- Preferred: Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Riverview Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is located in Noblesville, Indiana.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
APPLY TODAY! We look forward to your application and interest as we empower our employees to provide excellent service, every patient, every time.
Level of Education
- Minimum: Graduate of an accredited surgical technology program
- Preferred: Certified Surgical Technologist
- Other: Must be certified within one year of hire
Level of Experience
- Minimum: Clinical rotations completed in an acute care multispeciality operating room setting
- Preferred: At least 1 year clinical experience in general, obstetric, gyn, ENT, orthopedics and peripheral vascular surgery
State Issued License - No
CPR - Yes
ACLS - N/A
PALS - N/A
Specialty - Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Type of Specialty Certification or other Licensure, if required: - All Maternity Center Surgical Technologists will have NRP certification within 6 months of hire.
Certified Surgical Technologist
Obstetrics And Gynaecology
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 4028/2720
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Riverview Health is comprised of a full-service, 156-bed hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, and a hospital in Westfield, Indiana with 16 beds. Also included are 23 primary, immediate and specialty-care facilities in Hamilton County. Riverview Health provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in more than 35 healthcare specialties and has been frequently recognized for its clinical and service excellence.
Our goal is to provide compassionate, patient-centered care to everyone in our community. We continually promote a progressive, nurturing environment—and support our community through educational seminars, screenings and other events aimed at helping families stay well.
Our mission is to improve and preserve the health and well-being of those we serve.
Our vision is to redefine the healthcare experience, becoming the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care.
Riverview Health is accredited by a number of leading regulatory agencies, including:
View the full profile
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC)