To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager- West Coast (Accraply)
Accraply, Inc. • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Comprised of the Accraply, Graham | Sleevit, Harland, Stanford and Trine brands, Accraply unites some of the most trusted names in product decoration and material converting. Known for our cutting-edge technology and innovative custom-engineered designs, Accraply has been credited with many industry firsts and advances in application and converting technologies. Accraply, part of Barry-Wehmiller, is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and support of pressure-sensitive, roll-fed and shrink sleeve label application systems, as well as converting and finishing equipment, for the shrink sleeve and flexible-packaging markets. For more, go to www.accraply.com
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $2-plus billion organization with more than 11,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world. For more information, go to www.barrywehmiller.com and visit our CEO Bob Chapman’s blog at www.trulyhumanleadership.com.
Performs field sales and promotional work to sell products and develop new accounts in assigned territory in the packaging and labeling marketplace. Makes formal presentations, facilitates product demonstrations and provides assistance in identifying and qualifying customer machinery applications. Subject to company guidelines, prepares and presents quotes, delivery dates and other terms and conditions of sale. Assists in the resolution of customer claims and ensures resolution of customer concerns following company policy. This position requires heavy travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility and accountability for sales volumes in a territory for the assigned product lines, to include quarterly and annual targets
- Analyze customer requirements and determine applicability to Accraply equipment
- Contacting existing and targeted new customers in assigned territory to analyze customer needs and recommend the benefit of company product lines and services to generate sales
- Manage selling agent relationships as required
- Prepare specifications, proposals and quotations for customer review
- When the project demands it, provide detailed information regarding customer requirements, specifications, applications etc. to Engineering so that accurate and timely sales proposals are produced
- Consult with Engineering, Manufacturing and Field Service to establish delivery dates
- Consult with leader regarding strategy, equipment application, pricing and payment terms
- Facilitate product demonstrations and provide assistance in identifying and qualifying customer applications
- Coordinate customer checkout of machinery
- Coordinate with other Accraply departments to ensure that the organization is being highly responsive to customer needs
- Provide customers with post-sale support to ensure satisfaction with purchase; ensure customer concerns are channeled through the appropriate department for optimal and timely resolution by acting as a liaison between the customer and various internal departments
- Coordinate with other Sales Executives to facilitate an integrated sales approach to customers across territory lines
- Promoting the availability of company services (such as spare parts and field service) along with capabilities in other areas of the company to customers
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for product lines in the assigned territory
- Forecast sales for product lines in the assigned territory
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing volume, potential sales, etc. in your territory, and participate in a weekly sales call
- Represent the company at trade association meetings, seminars, conferences and tradeshows, and assist with other marketing efforts as needed
- Contribute to product development analysis and/or recommendations
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
- Keep abreast of competitive and customer activity along with customer needs, and communicate information to the appropriate individuals within the company
- Travel as necessary to execute the responsibilities of the position
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in capital equipment sales and relationships in the beverage, food, pharmaceutical, household and personal care, contract packaging, labeling, or packaging industry are strongly preferred
- Specific knowledge of roll-fed, shrink-sleeve and pressure sensitive/self-adhesive labeling technologies is highly desired
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain and build customer relationships
- Ability to build rapport easily with individuals from different backgrounds
- Conduct oneself in a professional and customer-centric fashion
- Goal oriented and driven to become an impactful contributor to the business
- Highly motivated with a willingness to grow and learn
- Excellent negotiator with the ability to persuasively articulate a value offering
- Strong mechanical aptitude pertaining to machine applications
- Proficient organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interface with a variety of plant team members from different disciplines
- Insightfulness and the ability to qualify a project’s viability
- Willingness to accept a challenge and inclined to take initiative
- Creative thinker and eager learner
- Detail oriented, technically adept and computer proficient
- Ability to work with assignments given in broad, general objectives and limits
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- A degree from a College or University with proven sales experience; or over five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional sales training is preferred
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Able to speak professionally, clearly, and distinctly with individuals or groups of customers or members of the organization
- Able to write reports and business correspondence as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of leaders, clients, and customers
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM packages is an advantage
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid drivers’ license required and must be maintained
- Valid passport
- Much travel is required - driving/flying to customer locations
- Normal business activities include walking, carrying luggage, briefcase and computer
- Frequent climbing of stairs, occasional bending, stooping, and standing as well as twisting, lifting, kneeling and reaching around machinery
Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs within an assigned region or assigned account.