We are currently seeking a Assistant Controller
- Financial reporting
- Billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Cash receipts and bank account reconciliation
- Coordination of the general accounting function
- Journal entry posting
- Financial report generation on a monthly and annual basis
- Control of subsidiary ledgers
- Payment processing
- Support other regional accounts on an as needed basis
- Financial analysis
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting or finance.
- A strong knowledge of GAAP accounting and reporting is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to read and analyze a balance sheet and income statement.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a General Ledger accounting position or equivalent experience within a Stadiums, Arena or Convention Center environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends) when needed.
- Some travel required.
Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Balance Sheet