You might be interested in this Customer Service Representative position via Robert Half, if you like the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. Do you love building solid customer relationships? You might be the articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative we're looking for. This Beachwood, Ohio Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a short-term contract / temporary to full-time opportunity.
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proven computer skills
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Command of customer service
- Call Center Customer Service experience desired
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Experience with Dispatching
- Proven knowledge of Vendor Relations
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.