To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norfolk, VA
- Vaco - Virginia Beach
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Accountant - Norfolk, VA
Vaco Staffing • Norfolk, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Junior Accountant - Norfolk, VA - $16/hour
Currently seeking an accounting clerk for a healthcare company located in Norfolk, VA. The primary responsibilities will include preparing assigned monthly bank reconciliations, completing unclaimed property due diligence, and maintaining data in the accounting software.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Process due diligence for unclaimed property, update and reconcile records in software
• Research and respond to claims department inquiries, verify all scanned ASO bank reconciliations
• Prepare monthly assigned and Risk bank reconciliations to include:
- o Utilize systems and processing steps necessary to produce accurate bank reconciliation documentation
- o Research and resolve open issues on assigned bank reconciliations
- o Reconcile unclaimed property reports
• Must have intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
• High school diploma/GED required, Associates degree in Accounting preferred
• Need to have experience with bank reconciliations and/or account reconciliation experience, intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel necessary
• General office skills, including but not limited to the use of a computer, copier, calculator, scanner, and letter folding machine
• Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
Accounting Professionals-don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle!
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for accounting professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Accounts Payable Coordinators; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with accounting managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengthsto the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting as an AP Coordinator, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!