To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lompoc, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Lompoc, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Title:Registered Nurse – RN
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking aRegistered Nurse (RN) who will assume responsibility and accountability for theapplication of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. TheRegistered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in aneffective and efficient manner with supervision.
• Utilizes the nursing process toassess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicatingphysiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interpretsdata and information from health care members and documents actual and/orpotential nursing diagnoses.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care usingidentified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursinginterventions.
• Performs interventions according toidentified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient careoutcome standard.
• Revises the plan of care according toevaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursinginterventions.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluationactivities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor includingestablishing priorities.
• Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties asassigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) Licensefor the state in which the nurse practices.
• Current Health Certificate (perfacility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior Registered Nurse (RN)experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmlybelieve that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we arehappy to offer the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and lifeinsurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinicaltraining
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent onemployment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is aleading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, andpopulation health and wellness services across the United States. We arecommitted to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. Asa recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we havebeen making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patientsfor nearly 30 years.
MaximHealthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment,hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits,transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms,conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color,religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, geneticinformation, or other protected characteristics in accordance with allapplicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and localgovernment entities. All qualifiedapplicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, orVeterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maximvalues the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly supportthe hiring of returning Service Members.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs