To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28217
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Coordinator - Mid-Level
AccruePartners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Provide customer support for calls/communications received during daily Employee Service Center operations
- Process employee requests and associated transactions while maintaining Service Level Agreements by applying customer service satisfaction techniques with the efficient, timely and accurate use of resources
- Provide excellent customer responsiveness to calls/communications received from Human Resources (HR), HR Center of Excellence (COE) staff and employees