To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
624 Six Flags Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant - Arlington Admin
ResCare • Arlington, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Human Resources Assistant - Arlington Admin
Job Category: Human Resources/Payroll
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Human Resources Assistant - Arlington Admin.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Human Resources Assistant - Arlington Admin Responsibilities
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will perform a wide range of administrative HR duties at your assigned service site. This will cover all aspects of the HR function, including file maintenance, recruitment/screening of applicants, processing corrective action, coordinating orientation/training, onboarding document processing, employee data entry and RPM input/tracking.
Your specific responsibilities for the HR Specialist role will include:
- Providing administrative support in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluation
- Processing, verifying, and maintaining documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications
- Processing and reviewing employment applications in the ATS in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Examining employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions
- Requesting information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references in order to determine applicants' employment acceptability
- Responding to employee, manager and HR team requests and escalating issues as appropriate
- Providing support for employee on-boarding as well as employee exit meetings
- Assisting with data management and file maintenance to include day to day data entry and employee data maintenance in the HRIS
- Creation and processing of Personnel Action Forms (PAF) for your assigned service site
- Providing on-boarding administrative support, and arranging for in-house and external training activities
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Accepting ART forms from the assigned service site(s) and reporting Worker’s Compensation claims to the Third Party Administrator (TPA)
- Maintaining responsibility for Best In Class (BIC) HR standards being met for your assigned service site
- Supervising the HR Assistant position in operations with 300 or more employees
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant with a firm and demonstrated commitment to the development and success of employees. You should be highly deadline-oriented, with strong multitasking and prioritization skills. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding customer service abilities.
Specific requirements for the HR Specialist role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in an administrative position
- Knowledge in the areas of labor standards, data entry, worker's compensation reporting, OSHA reporting and Affirmative Action data integrity
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
624 SIX FLAGS DR STE 245 , ARLINGTON, TX 76011-6370 USA