Closing on:Open Until Filled
Develop, coordinate and implement all in-house training activities in conjunction with the training advisory committee. Conduct research, develop curricula, implement specialized training classes and evaluate current training programs. Perform a variety of professional and technical tasks in support of assigned area of responsibility.
Minimum Education and Experience
Associate's degree from an accredited College with major course work in Organizational Training, Water/Wastewater Technology, Construction Management, Business Technology or a related field, plus five (5) years experience in any combination of the following fields, organizational training, educational teaching, water/wastewater technology or construction management.
Experience such as described in the job description may substitute for education on a year for year basis.
- Must Possess a New Mexico Water Level IV Certificate for Line Maintenance
- Must Possess a New Mexico Wastewater Level II Certificate or a New Mexico Collections System II Certificate for Wastewater Line Maintenance
- Must Possess a New Mexico Water Level IV Certificate for Assignment at Surface Water Treatment Plant
- Must Possess a New Mexico Wastewater Level IV Certificate if Assigned at Water Reclamation Plant
- Depending on location or if assigned to a safety position must submit to ozone medical exam prior to hire and at least every 3 years after hire.
- Possess a Valid New Mexico Driver's License or a Valid Driver's License from another State converted to New Mexico within 1 month
- Driving Record consistent with being issued an Authority Operator Permit by Risk Management
$24.07 - $28.76 Hourly
- Business Technologies
- Construction Management
- Risk Management