Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are working together for the future of our world. We combine engineering and science with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists and technologists.
Join us today. You will be proud to be a part of a company built on Leading with Science.
We are looking for highly motivated Operational Technology Professionals to join our team. Our fast-growing team is architected to provide exciting opportunities for our staff including working remotely. Not only do we deliver some of the most interesting projects around the world, but we also foster growth and career advancement to provide satisfying opportunities for our staff.
In this position, you will be designing and implementing operational technology solutions, based on proven security architectures. We need professionals that can apply enterprise IT solutions in an operational technology environment, that understand the differences between enterprise IT and OT, and that enjoy client interaction with a solutions mindset.
Duties include OT systems and network design, implementation and documentation, and consulting. This position requires the ability to deliver complex to solutions involving the installation and configuration of network switches, routers, firewalls, virtualized servers, hyper-converged platforms, and the application of various cybersecurity measures.
This is an internal and external client facing position. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with clients, colleagues with various business units, vendors, and partners. Travel is required to support implementation of OT networks, network assessments, vulnerability assessments and client consulting. You will be expected to support projects to achieve client expectations for quality, schedule and budget, and participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches.
- Engineer, design, and implement Industrial Control System OT systems and networks
- Develop system and network diagrams, conceptual and detailed designs, specifications, standard operating procedures, training material, acceptance testing procedures, user manuals, and as-built submittals.
- Write technical memorandums and other reports.
- Specify and install applications including operating systems, management software, and other specialized applications.
- Program and deploy managed network switches/routers, firewalls, data diodes, radio telemetry equipment and other network devices.
- Review Contractor-prepared submittals and shop drawing documents.
- Support on-site start-up and commissioning and provide on-going support of existing systems.
- Support I&C staff with integration lab and project activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in systems and network engineering
- Excellent writing skills (demonstration required)
- Technical problem-solving ability (example required)
- Organizational skills
- Ability to travel for work
- Demonstrated experience working with municipal and industrial clients
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours for control system start-up and support activities
- Excellent reading skills
- Work remotely or at one of these potential locations: Seattle, Irvine, Denver, Dallas, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Orlando, New York City, Boston
Extra consideration will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- Operational technology experience
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience in practical application of cybersecurity measures
- Experience with Microsoft windows server design and administration, virtualization and hyper-converged platform technology design, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Google, AWS, Azure Cloud experience
- Industrial network experience
- Experience with the development of technical design documentation and technical reports
- Experience with network analysis and penetration testing tools
- Any professional IT/OT certifications
Salary range is approximately $90,000 - $135,000, DOE
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. Tetra Tech offers comprehensive benefit options that allow employees to design a plan based on individual needs, and assists in planning for long-term financial security. Available benefits include health insurance, term life, disability, accidental death & dismemberment coverage, time off with pay (TOWP), 401k, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Learn more by visiting [ Link removed ] .
For more information on our company, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at [ Link removed ] .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
Installations (Computer Systems)