Regional CPA Firm is seeking a Tax Manager! The main purpose of this role is to manage the tax team and review complex tax returns. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with clients and collaborate with other team members to prepare complex tax returns for businesses and individuals. This person will be partnership track! Apply today to be considered!
About the Opportunity:
- Mid-size firm with great team culture!
- Recognized company for work/life balance and community involvement
- Manage a Tax team; Partnership track!
- Competitive Compensation: $90,000-$115,000+
- Full Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401K Retirement and Paid Time Off
What You Need:
- CPA License is required
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Accounting/Taxation is preferred
- 5+ Years of Public Accounting experience
- Supervisor or Manager experience
If you are interested and qualified, I urge you to apply as they are conducting interviews. Please reach out to Chad Smith at Phone number blocked - click to apply if you have further questions!
Keywords: Accountant, CPA, Tax, payroll, audit, Tax Manager, Supervisor, Staff Accountant, Enrolled Agent, EA, Certified Public Accountant,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.