Project Manager I
$25/hour (Negotiable pending experience)
Working as a PM 1 within our logistics client, a subsidiary of a Global Fortune 500 client) you'll be joining a project management organization focused on enterprise-level project support across multiple business and operational lines.
The ideal candidate will have prior exposure to working within a supply-chain environment, or come with relevant SCM coursework/practical knowledge. Additionally, problem-solving skills are a must, as is a self-starter mentality, making this a great opportunity to build experience within both an enterprise-level technical & business environment.
- 1-2+ Years of Supply Chain experience
- Understanding of back-end procedures in project environments (scheduling, budgeting/financing, etc) a plus
- Posses understanding of "best practices" when pertaining to project management
- Able to perform autonomously, with minimal direction
- Additional skills, not required but nice to have are:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to navigate multiple delivery points & timelines within a project-rich area
- Experience working with multiple complex initiatives, often simultaneously
- Open to traveling (up to 40%) for project initiatives
- Work alongside business & operational stakeholders to assess overall project health and completion status
- Identify & coordinate with relevant units to meet or exceed project deadlines/milestones
- Assess overall project health, review initiative financials, and communicate effectively between business facets.
- Provide project references & scheduling to internal stakeholders & C-suite executives
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.