To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Temple, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative / Project Manager
Mueller Inc. • Temple, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Serve as an inside sales representative/project manager and coordinate customer support activities from quote to delivery. Pre-sale job duties include educating the customer, understanding/interpreting project requirements, developing project specifications, providing quotes and obtaining contracts and deposits. Post-sale job duties include sales order entry, order coordination with technical services, manufacturing and delivery.
- Generate professional project estimates and sales of metal building systems, residential metal roofing and components.
- Enter sales orders into software systems and coordinate internal resources to provide customers with desired products and services in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Manage post delivery issues such as damages, shortages, delays, changes, field fabrication methods, etc.
- Ensure the sale of Mueller’s products and services comply with proper pricing guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as the customer point of contact, provide assurance, and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and company regarding potential problems and customer desires.
- Analyze and report competitive market information.
- Provide and ensure customer-focused activities, deliverables, and services.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a sales or service oriented industry preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills coupled with detail orientation and organizational skills.
- Strong professionalism and work ethic.
- Sufficient personal computer and business software application use capabilities required.
- A combination of education and experience may be qualifying.
- This job is 100% office based.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting base hourly rate of $20.00 an hour plus graduated commission.
- Guaranteed weekly pay.
- Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an hour.
- Dual Medical/Rx Plan Options - Base Plan: 100% paid premiums for the employee and children; spouse coverage available for a nominal payroll contribution. Buy-Up Plan: nominal payroll contribution for the employee, children and spouse
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Occupational Illness & Injury
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)