A $2,000 Sign On Bonus is Available.
The Registered Dietitian assesses, monitors, and educates dialysis patients about nutritional needs.
This position is full-time, and will cover 1 home program and 2 in-center units.
- Assess the individual patient's nutritional needs.
- Educates the patient and family about the importance of diet and fluid control.
- Reviews laboratory results with the patient and makes recommendations to the patient and physician.
- Documents thoroughly according to DCI policy.
- Participates in team care planning, clinic CQI program and Risk Management.
- Educates staff about the renal diet and laboratory results.
- Participates in quality improvement activities, patient care conference and other clinic programs.
- Actively encourages and is an example of open communication between physicians, patients, and staff.
- Risk Management
- Registered Dietitian
- Quality Management
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Care Planning
- Health Care