To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Mortgage Advisor - Consumer Direct Mortgage Call Center
New Penn Financial • Concord, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients. Founded in just 2008 as a start-up, we have grown to over 1,800 employees nationwide with over 140 branches, licensed in 48 states. We have earned the recognition of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 Lists of Fastest Growing Private Companies, hold a position on Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of 50 Best Companies to Work For, and regularly appear on the Scotsman Guide list of top lenders, to name a few.
New Penn Financial pays for all of the leads that you need to be a successful loan originator! New Penn has
- Numerous products such as FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, HARP, USDA, 203k, and proprietary portfolio products.
- Paperless submissions and e-disclosures
- Strong management and training team to assist in reaching your true potential.
- Local processing and fast turn times.
- Generous compensation package
- Originate first home mortgages and refinance loans by responding to company-provided leads via phone in a timely manner from: internet, direct mail campaigns, referrals or other special marketing campaigns
- Provide superior customer service skills by responding to company-provided leads in a timely manner
- Engage with consumers, determine their needs and offer the appropriate products
- Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
- Obtain all necessary information to close the loan in a timely manner, including but not limited to: credit reports, income verification, appraisals, lien searches, etc.
- Meet individual monthly sales goals
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
- Maintain compliance with the New Penn Financial Code of Conduct
- Experience using persuasive, selling communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect quickly with people in an outgoing, friendly manner
- Work efficiently and accurately with proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated, careful decision-making skills
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Possessing basic computer skills
- Passing a background check for state licensing
- Origination experience in the mortgage or banking industry required – multiple mortgage licenses strongly preferred
- Must have originated a loan in the past three months
- Maintenance of mortgage licenses by completing mandatory annual continuing education
- A solid understanding of appraisals, title reports and product guidelines
New Penn Financial's Consumer Direct Division is expanding and looking to hire successful Loan Officers to join our growing team. Apply today to start your new career!
Location: 1855 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 360, Concord, CA 94520
New Penn Financial, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.