To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Front-End Software Engineer
KellyMitchell • Seattle, WA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Sr. Front-End Software Engineer
This team build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment. They build and support amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. This role in the Price management team is for a front end engineer to help build business-critical systems. As part of the Price DevOps team, you will follow and demonstrate best practices to the team. And, you’ll work with a multifaceted group of engineers.
- 6+ years of high quality professional experience in delivering quality software
- 4+ years of professional experience using React. Should use at the expert level.
- Experience building web applications from scratch, should be able to demonstrate deep understanding of technology choices.
- Experience scaling applications, so no service level is lost as users are added.
- Experience rendering large data sets.
- Experience with system design, scaling, and performance testing.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experience with databases.
- Experience with CI/CD and testing tools.
- Ability to mentor/teach junior developers.
- Understanding of aesthetics, eye for design - does not need to have a creative background.
- Strong leadership, clarity of thought, good judgement and go-getter attitude.
- Bachelors degree.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Node.js .
- Knowledge of AngularJS.
- Experience with AWS.
- Open to on-call rotation (remote - typically doesn't result in any time commitment)