Our client, a non-profit organization in Washington, DC, is seeking a temporary Benefits & Compensation Specialist to support their team!
- 3+ years of benefits administration experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Must have knowledge of HR laws (e.g., ADA, FMLA, FLSA, Worker's Compensation, 401k, COBRA, ERISA, and HIPPA).
- Proficient in MS Office Products (especially Excel and Word); proficient in HRIS (ADP preferred).
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent oral/written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Administer employee benefits, compensation programs, and policies/procedures.
- Work with employees and answer all questions relating to benefits.
- Maintain employee benefits records and prepare reports.
- Reconcile monthly benefits billing statements.
- Assist with employee onboarding; manage/conduct new-hire orientation and annual open enrollment.
- Complete all additional tasks related to benefits.
This is a temporary position that pays $30/hr-$35/hr (DOE) and has a strong possibility to go permanent. If you are looking to showcase your strong experience with benefits administration and understanding of HR laws, please apply today with your MS Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Benefits & Compensation Specialist - $30/hr-$35/hr - DC or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Benefits & Compensation Specialist - $30/hr-$35/hr - DC of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Benefits & Compensation Specialist - $30/hr-$35/hr - DC.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- Attention To Detail
- Automated Data Processing (Adp)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act