To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Vice President, Integrated Manufacturing
CIRCOR International, Inc • Burlington, MA
Posted 20 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOCATION: Burlington, MA
DIRECT REPORTING: Senior Vice President, Global Operations
The VP, Integrated Manufacturing is responsible for providing leadership to cross functional teams to plan and execute manufacturing integration and transition
- High performance executive with exceptional leadership skill and demeanor.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and manufacturing systems
- Knowledge of quality standards equivalent to ISO9001:2015, AS9100 Rev. C and API Q1
- Understanding of LEAN manufacturing and single piece flow line designs
- Strong experience in Continuous Improvement methods and systems
- Ability to task plan, build Gantt charts and/or Microsoft Project Plans
- Report cost and schedule performance in accordance with prescribed Program Management standard work
- Strong financial acumen with an understanding of standard cost systems and management
- Ability to work with labor unions
- Can establish and measure appropriate leading indicators to solve for project interruption in advance of any setbacks
- Ability to lead and influence cross functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to prescribed transition standard work
- Ability to travel abroad, and is comfortable standing up a “green field” operations in low cost regions of the world
- Ability to hire/assemble high performance teams to meet ALL requirements of the Project Plan
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions with limited management guidance as the situation warrants
- Ability to communicate to large groups and convey a succinct message and vision
- Ability and presence to report out at the Board of Director level within CIRCOR
- Not afraid to fail…but more importantly, demonstrates the ability to learn and re-plan given project adversity and/or setbacks
- Possess the unique ability to engage a diverse workforce, and lead with compassion and understanding yet demand performance to established plans and goals
- Maintains exceptional ethical and moral standards of business conduct, and can navigate potential conflicts of interest which may present themselves in foreign business environments