A Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this role, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms. Every day in real estate is new, exciting, and different than the previous day, so the Real Estate Listing Agent role is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent communication and customer service skills. The role is also geared for a person who can be autonomous and driven toward personal success and client satisfaction.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details. Job Responsibilities
About Chinatti Realty Group
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
The Chinatti Realty Group is a team of established professionals who are passionate about our clients and their experiences from start to finish. We are dedicated to changing the industry by nurturing a mentality of team and family with our clients and each other. We are committed to providing a high level of service to our clients. Our cutting edge marketing and ability to implement all of the latest technology, with 10 years of experience in the real estate arena, enables us to be the go-to resource for home buyers and sellers in our area.
We believe our real estate agents become their best when they're presented with ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. We also believe there is nothing more important than creating loving, personal connections in our workplace, in our communities, and with our clients. We channel our time, money, people, and materials into improving the communities we are a part of and helping them find success in their goals.
As a broker, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.