Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community and we are offering a generous sign on bonus to join our team!
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- Highest wages in the state plus cash incentives
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits – health care, hazard pay, time off, and cash bonuses
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand field
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in person!
As a Home Care Aide, you’ll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside their homes, and support them with the following types of activities:
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic cleaning
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming and assisting with meals
- Running errands, grocery shopping and/or accompanying your clients to appointments
We are hiring now in your community – join our team and build your career in a high-demand industry.
- HS Diploma or GED, or at least 2 years of previous experience as a caregiver
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an active employee for at least 30 days following the first shift, with at least 40 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies are not eligible to receive the bonus. Q3Bonus
- Background Checks
- Professional Development