It's an exciting time to be joining FUJIFILM. We are hiring for a Digital Label Press Sales Manager to be located on the East Coast or in the Central part of the country.
As the Digital Label Press Sales Manager you will perform a broad range of sales management functions to identify and evaluate specific account opportunities, develop and execute strategies and plans to penetrate the market for JPress L350 digital ink jet equipment and related products, and achieve or exceed annual segment sales and profit objectives for the assigned geographic area.
Responsible for developing new business, maintaining and growing existing business within established accounts in order for the Company to develop a significant share of the highly competitive digital label press market in the Packaging Segment as well as other markets.
** To be considered for this role you MUST have prior experience within the label industry.
The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest provider of graphic arts products in the US, delivering solutions for commercial printing, wide format, digital printing, prepress color and workflow, and more. FUJIFILM is forming a packaging sales team to supply unique solutions to the packaging industry including flexo plates, flexo inks, Illumina LED curing systems, processors, prepress workflow, flexo CTP system and more. FUJIFILM has a great track record of entering and quickly growing new segments, this is a ground-floor opportunity for the right candidate to join an elite team.
- Identify business opportunities within assigned area consistent with business strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies for penetrating and growing profitable sales of digital ink jet equipment within the assigned area.
- Achievement of assigned yearly sales goals
- Demonstrates an understanding of the key business requirements of their customers and prospects for both current and future business needs.
- Maintains an effective business relationship with key customers and prospects, positioning Fujifilm as a valued business partner, and themselves as a valued business resource, providing solutions that benefit both companies.
- Provide up-to-date information to appropriate management, marketing, and product development staff regarding market trends, developments, and other activity; customer and competitor activity; product development opportunities; and new technology development.
- Maintain Salesforce records, reporting activity in a timely manner and updating data as conditions require.
- Provide direction, coordinate with, and assist Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and Fujifilm Sales Managers (FSM’s) in identifying new accounts, prospecting activities, making joint sales calls and presentations, arranging demonstrations, preparation of business proposals, customer ROI’s/Total Cost of Ownership analysis and closing orders.
- Ensure that pricing policies are being followed consistently. Coordinate and monitor discounts and ultimate net pricing of products relative to the competition.
- Provide input and assist in the development and execution of the North American and global business strategies for digital press equipment.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, logistics, accounting, technical support, and sales management
- Educate themselves around product applications, market conditions, technology changes, market trends, sales process improvements, and other position related requirements through company and industry provided materials
- Assist the digital marketing staff in development of marketing materials and promotions and represent the digital segment at trade shows and other promotional events that the company participates in.
- Participates in Industry events, trade shows, and company functions as requested.
- Control territory costs within established budgets levels for T&E, auto, IT, and other areas as determined by the company.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in Graphics/Printing Industry
- 5+ years sales and territory management
- Broad and solid understanding of the Tag and Label Packaging Segment, applications, equipment, technologies, markets, and competition.
- Highly developed consultative selling skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales, service, and management)
- Self-starter and demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to work as a member of an account team that develops and implements business strategies.
- Ability to interact with and influence various levels of management within the assigned account base.
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Ability to travel ~60%
- Essential communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valid Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate company intranet site, as well as complete various on line forms and required spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
- BS. or B.A. degree in business administration, marketing, or other appropriate discipline.
- 8 to10 years of industry related experience with a specific focus on digital print technologies in the Packaging Segment
- Extensive knowledge of the Packaging industry, including digital and electronic applications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce & Showpad
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Sales Management
- Consultative Selling
- Regional Sales
- Sales Process
- Product Management
- Competitor Analysis