The Contact Center Technology Production Support Engineer will be a key member of the Rep Technology Service Availability Team, which is responsible for production support and maintenance of the Contact Center Technology used to deliver industry leading service to Schwab clients.
The CCT SAVE team plays an integral role within the Rep Technology organization by helping to ensure system availability for Contact Center Services at Schwab. These capabilities are a critical component in enabling Schwab to evolve its relationship model with clients, provide a differentiated client experience and successfully acquire prospects.What you are good at
Core responsibilities include monitoring the Availability and Reliability of some of Schwabs most critical applications used to service our clients. You will be assisting with service restoration activities when unscheduled service disruptions occur, work with release management and development partners to support new code and functionality deployments into production.
What you have
- Analyze and resolve application issues in production.
- Documenting Resolutions in Schwabs Knowledge Article System.
- Develop and enhance monitoring dashboards, and alerts process to increase availability of the application.
- Perform troubleshooting/debugging, issue triaging.
- Develop/Improve Production Readiness process to ensure the team is ready to support features deployed to production.
- Provide off hours on-call escalation on a rotational basis in support of service recovery events
- Coordinate and provide off hours Release/Deployment/Maintenance support and application health validation as requested.
- Working with Team Leaders to design and implement process improvement in our Production services and Operations.
- Review and understand voice requirements, use case documentation, system architecture, production installation procedures and turn over guidelines.
- Maintain a full working knowledge of the Contact Center applications including error handling, alarming and monitoring
- Maintain Schwabs current Contact Center platforms and push for new technologies/advancement in the Voice/Call Recording/Chat/Email arena
- Maintain and promote environment objects such as certificates, password rotations, currency patching in alignment with Schwabs security standards and guidelines.
- Manage and work with various infrastructure teams, vendors, and peers
- Experience in production support of voice applications Genesys Voice, Verint Call Recording, CTI Softphone technology, VoiP, Contact Center Cloud Technology
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills as well as poise under pressure
- Experience working an Agile environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of automated deployment processes and tools such as Bitbucket/Bamboo and/or Jenkins (plus)
- Genesys Cloud (Chat and Email) or NICE inContact Cloud
- Verint Call Recording a plus
- Solid Linux Operating system
- College degree in Computer Science
- Experience with configuring System Monitoring and Alerting Tools for a Contact Center Environment (Splunk, AppDynamics, ITSI, etc)
- Broad knowledge of Web technologies: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting/debugging application issues.
- Change Management, Incident management, Problem management, Root Cause analysis
- Knowledge of Load balancing tools and F5 Load balancers a plus
Remote work is an option for the right candidate
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Call Centers
- Change Management