To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Member Service Representative I - Winchester Call Center
Navy Federal Credit Union • Winchester, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123 I123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To answer telephone calls responding to basic inquiries and requests about savings, checking, and credit card accounts, provide service/product information, perform transfers and account adjustments and, activate credit/debit cards.
Unusual Working Conditions:
* Essential Personnel; schedules may be variable (days and hours); days and hours of shift may change to meet business and member service demands.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Office or administrative experience, preferably in a financial institution
* Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to work accurately with numbers and perform basic mathematical calculations
* Ability to interpret and explain regulations, instructions and procedures
* Effective organization, time management, and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and exercise judgment, logic, integrity and initiative
* Ability to work in situations such as those that occur in a high volume incoming call
* Familiarity in the use of a personal computer and associated software
* Ability to navigate multiple screens on PC
* Basic telephone communication skills
You are strongly encouraged to submit your credentials should you also possess:
* Knowledge of accounting, credit, and lending principles
* Experience with a PC and software applications packages
* Customer service experience preferably in a call center or financial institution
To be determined (24/7, 365)
NOTE: An assessment may be required to compete for this position. The assessment will be emailed if you are selected to move forward to the next step.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability