Up To $12.00
Do you enjoy working with and teaching others? Do you enjoy advocating on someone’s behalf? If yes, this role is definitely for you! As a Job Coach for Benchmark Human Services, you will provide relevant job training to adults with disabilities and empower them to remain employed.
Under the supervision of the Employment Consultant, the job coach position is responsible for providing training at the work site to persons placed in competitive jobs. This includes assisting and assessing the person’s job duties, developing training programs and objectives, providing the training and support necessary to meet those objectives and maintaining data related to the person’s progress. Work sites and work hours are subject to fluctuation as assignments are made to work with different clients in different jobs.
Job Responsibilities :
• Provide job training and coaching to individuals in a variety of different positions and at a variety of locations (retail, grocery stores, etc)
• Advocate for the employee to ensure fair treatment
• Build relationships with the employers
• Provide transportation as necessary
1. High school diploma or equivalent and work experience required.
2. Experience with people with disabilities preferred.
3. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
This position is a PT position (20 hours per week) and requires flexible availability Monday through Friday and on the weekends. Daytime availability during the week is a must.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers