To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Zephyrhills, FL 33540
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Administrator Full Time
Adventist Health System • Zephyrhills, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Administrator Advent Health Care Center Zephyrhills North
7350 Dairy Rd. Zephyrhills, FL 33541
Top Reasons to Work at Advent Health Care Center Zephyrhills North
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Administration and operation of the facility under the authority of the company.
- Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operations of the facility.
- Conducting performance reviews on employees to determine effectiveness and work ethic.
- Communicating with residents and prospective residents as well as their families.
- Instituting policies, rules, and procedures for the facility to protect everyone involved and to comply with governmental regulations.
- Leading teams to ensure all staff members meet goals and fulfill residents' expectations.
- Serving as an agent of change.
- Oversees the proper upgrading of equipment and technology in the facility.
- Brainstorming solutions for financial or practical problems that arise during the facility's operation.
- Provision of quality patient services consistent with the philosophy and standards of the company by means of adequately trained personnel and implementation of company procedures.
- Development of a facility organizational structure to ensure facility and company compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal standards.
- Provision of resource services and follow-up on recommendations to meet the needs of patients and staff.
- Participate in the preparation, compliance, and monitoring of a budget approved by the company.
- Chairs facility committees per policies.
- Ensure an active program promoting the mission of the company.
- Provides leadership to facilitate positive customer satisfaction.
- Act as the designated Risk Manager for the facility.
- Responsible for overseeing risk management activities that focus on risk reduction and preventative strategies for residents, visitors, and staff.
What You Will Need:
- 1 year of experience as an administrator, administrator in training or assistant administrator
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred)
- Current licensed Administrator in the state where the facility is located or qualified to sit for the state licensure.
The Administrator is appointed by the governing body to lead the operations of the facility. The Administrator is responsible for all aspects of the facility’s operations and ensures that operations are conducted in accordance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job ID: 19003614
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.