AUTOMOTIVE WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANT
1121 Old Country Rd., Westbury, NY 11590
Excellent Income: $20 - $25 /hour Plus Bonuses!High-volume Dealerships & Great Benefits!
Westbury Toyota is seeking to hire a Warranty Administrator Assistant to help prepare, submit, and track auto warranty claims. Our growing company offers a generous compensation program and an industry-leading benefits package. Our ideal candidate will be a reliable, motivated individual with previous administrative or clerical experience. Auto Warranty or Dealership experience is a plus!
What began in 1968 in a 7,500-square-foot building with 22 employees has evolved into one of the nation's largest automobile dealership groups. With over 400 employees and twelve locations, we sell and service our products...one customer at a time. Our nationally award-winning service and sales departments are constantly undergoing training with our various manufacturers. We are committed to excellence in customer service and dedication to the success of the Len Stoler Automotive Group. We are here for the long term.
Join our team and apply today! All applications are confidential.
- Excellent Income: $20 - $25 per hour based on experience
- Full-time Position, 5-day Work Week
- Work onsite at our Westbury Toyota location
- Paid Time Off - We will also match your current accrued PTO!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career advancement opportunities – Grow and advance with us!
Job Responsibilities - Warranty Administrator Assistant:
- Perform research on warranties and prepare customize warranty papers for work
- Coordinate with manager and prepare repair order for authorization as per warranty requirement
- Assist various departments and fulfill all warranty requirements
- Assist customers with all warranty service and prepare associate documents
- Evaluate databases and complete all data entry for warranty claims and filings
- Prepare and maintain all warranty documents according to distributor and manufacturer requirement
Requirements - Warranty Administrator Assistant:
- Previous administrative or clerical experience required
- Dealership or DMV experience is a plus!
- Strong computer and math skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Valid Driver's License required
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment screening
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Automobile Roadworthiness Inspection
- Claim Processing