Robert Half is currently seeking an experienced Medical Office Manager in the Biltmore area. The primary responsibilities of the Office Manager are to direct, plan and coordinate the operations of the clinical and front office functions of the practice while ensuring patient satisfaction.
• Supervise and oversee daily operations
• Supervise and oversee performance of the front and back office staff
• Ensure office is opened and closed according to established procedures
• Collaborate with Practice Administrator, Office Managers, and HR Manager
• Monitor staff attendance and punctuality
• Facilitate positive relationships amongst physicians, office staff and patients
• Update Electronic Health Record (EHR) with physician information
• Run weekly EHR Meaningful Use (MU) reports
• Resolve patient complaints, and insurance questions
• Establish staff schedules
• Maintain office equipment and supplies
• Two years of medical office experience min. required
• High school diploma, or equivalent
• Understanding of Medical Terminology
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply