To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK 74131
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
DXP Enterprises, Inc • Tulsa, OK
Posted 5 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer inquires regarding company products and services
- Assisting customers with cutting tool/machining needs
- Processing customer quotes and orders
- Checking availability of stock and shipping dates
- Quoting prices, filling order to customer specifications and processing sales data via computer
- Assist in maintaining and stocking all industrial vending machines
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
- 3-5 years of cutting tool and machining experience
- 3-5 years of cutting tool sales and inventory control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be enthusiastic and able to work independently
- Must have experience performing a majority of the functions
- Prior sales/customer service experience
- Data entry skills, organization, multi tasking and customer focus is required
- Regular in-person attendance required
- Normal business hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Physical Demand: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on regular basis
Shift Time: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business; preferably in Industrial Distribution or Supply Chain Management, Management, or Economics. Equivalent industry experience will be considered.
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V