To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
0 Minnesota 5
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Bank Protection Security Guard - Officer
Securitas USA • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Security Officer/Guard Positions Available! Experience Not Required.
Just starting your career or looking to start a new one? Always had an interest in helping people?
YOUR SEARCH ENDS TODAY!
Securitas Security is looking for eager to learn and ready to work individuals. If you have ever had an interest in working security or law enforcement, and would like an opportunity to get your new career started, then LOOK no further! Securitas is the place for YOU!!!! No experience is necessary as these are entry level, beginner positions to get you started down a new path to success!
***IS THIS JOB RIGHT FOR YOU?***
We have positions available throughout the greater St. Paul area
Pay wage ranges start at $16.00/hr (vary by site and location)
All shifts are PART TIME
FREE ONSITE PARKING
What esle can we offer you? Securitas has competitive benefits and can offer you a job opportunity like no other. Build your resume with us, and help protect your community while doing it!
*Securitas has the industries best benefits including the following and so many more!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Valid Driver's- not required for all sites
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field, sufficient to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Start your new career today!