What is a Logistics Tracker?
As a Logistics Tracker, you are providing exceptional customer service while supporting our Operations and Accounts team to track our freight in a timely and organized manner. This position includes clerical work related to data input, informational requests, processing of orders and impeccable follow-through. Daily job duties developing relationships with the Operations and Accounts Teams through frequent interactions, diligent follow-up and understanding and executing market objectives.
Are you someone with strong oral, written and interpersonal skills who loves working with people? Are you searching for a career working in a fun and dynamic environment? Is growth and development what you are looking for? As the largest consolidated trucking company in the world, we offer this and more in our Logistics Division as a Logistics Tracker.
Every company talks about culture —the amazing office they work out of, the fun events, and the awesome perks. Yes, we have all that, but culture is more than that. We firmly believe it’s about rallying people who enjoy each other’s company and respect each other’s skill sets. It’s about working alongside people you rely on to talk business strategy one moment, then grab chicken fingers with you the next (yes, we have a café onsite!). It’s about enjoying where you work, who you work with, and what you do.
This is benchmark role into our Operations team. While mobility is endless at Knight & Swift Logistics, this position allows you to build your knowledge in transportation while being an impactful member of our team. Start your career here and move up further in our Accounts department by executing on the tasks below:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Transportation Operations Team in making routine outbound calls to all parties involved with each load that we haul.
- Assist in tracking and updating the operating system of current transportation orders and their itinerary status.
- Ensure all information in the operating system is updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Help maintain an appropriate, ethical work environment.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are we looking for?
- 1+ years of scheduling or administrative experience is not required but is a plus.
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality customer service
- Aptitude for working in a fast-paced, high intensity office environment with a high in bound/outbound call volume.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often over career experience
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, a team bonus structure, challenging projects, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are excited to hear from YOU!
From your morning coffee to your electronics and everything in between, logistics is more than just moving something from point A to point B. It’s about creatively working to find solutions in an industry that changes every single day. If you’re engaged, energetic, driven and ready to work for an industry innovator that rewards hustle, a job with Knight & Swift Logistics can be the launching pad for an extremely rewarding career.