At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
Cantel Medical has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team and partner with our Sales Operations, Field Sales and Service, Marketing, and Customer/Technical Service groups to deliver solutions for our upcoming SAP deployment along with other exciting initiatives in this space. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be detail oriented, able to work in a team environment and independently, and have the ability to solve complex problems. You will be Business-Value-Focused working closely with technical experts to deliver optimized system solutions.
- Business degree (B.S.) required
- 3-5 years of business experience within their specific Functional Area (Quote to Order and Order to Cash)
- 5-7 years working in an IT Business Analyst capacity, including extensive hands-on experience with SAP SD module.
- Experience with CRM solutions (i.e., Salesforce.com) and Field Service Management (i.e., ServiceMax) is preferred.
- Deep Functional Understanding of Quote to Order processes:
- Lead Management
- Configure, Price, Quote
- Forecast and Pipeline Management
- Master Data
- Order Entry including EDI, scheduling agreements/returns/STOs
- Pricing Procedures/Conditions
- Rebate/Admin Fees
- Territory Management
- Experience working with cloud solutions such as Salesforce.com and ServiceMax, preferably in conjunction with SAP ERP
- Experience working with Field Service process components
- Work Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Contracts
- Service Billing
- Revenue Recognition
- Ability to prioritize well, manage multiple tasks and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional, global environment
- Demonstrated experience implementing and supporting complex SAP, Salesforce, and ServiceMax solutions
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Superior organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and an approach that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment
- Team leadership and influence skills to ensure alignment and focus on Company and Department objectives
- Ability to work independently
- Innovative solution development
- Initiative and proactive attitude
- Business Analysis/design/configuration/coordination implementation and support
- Lead specific system development and deployment activities for assigned Functional Area (Quote to Order)
- Functional requirements definition
- Develop an understanding of business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
- Conceptual and logical design
- Detailed technical design
- System configuration
- Conversions and Integrations
- Testing (Unit, Integration, UAT)
- Support and Enhancements
- Conceptualize new processes and systems that add value to our business. Coordinate process improvements including:
- Formulation and definition of technical scope and project objectives
- Analysis of current business practices, processes and systems
- Define detailed project tasks
- Team-based approach to project execution
- Proactively engage technical staff to schedule and execute required tasks
- Cultivate and maintain successful relationships between Information Technology and business resources from various global organizations:
- Actively participate in enterprise-wide change management processes associated with system revisions
- Work with business partners to manage project/enhancement priorities
- Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support
- Provide hands-on technical support for SAP and relevant 3rd party solutions
- Salesforce.com integration
- ServiceMax integration
- Research, analysis and resolution
- Performance-related issues
- Track and address bugs identified in testing and production
- Maintain thorough system documentation to support turnover and training
- Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status. #CB
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact URL blocked - click to apply for further information.
Process Improvements (Business)
Customer Relationship Management