Oklahoma City, OK
Our client is currently seeking a Production Supervisor for the 2nd shift, working Monday - Friday from 3pm -12pm. The Supervisor will organize and direct work on the processing floor in order to meet the required production schedule & is responsible for ensuring that the hourly work force carries out their assignments in a manner consistent with the expectations of the company with regard to food and plant safety, quality, productivity and cleanliness.
Interested Candidates should contact Lee Douglas @
or email a current resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Production Supervisor This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Reports to the Operations Team Leader and is responsible for completing all delegated assignments in a timely manner that is consistent with the expectations of the company.
- Ensures that all equipment is properly assembled and set up for the scheduled production shift.
- Managing the inventory of raw materials, finished goods, and supplies associated with their respective area. This includes accurate documentation and communication of inventory status on a daily basis with the appropriate departments.
- Ensuring that all HACCP Critical Control Points and Process Controls are properly monitored and documented. If process deviations occur, the Supervisor is also responsible for carrying out and documenting corrective action steps consistent with the department HACCP plan.
- Apprises the Team Leader as well as other appropriate individuals of significant occurrences or events that transpire during the production shift such as product contamination, equipment failure, downtime, inventory issues, and personal injury.
- Actively participate in the department goals , and is accountable for the results in his or her respective areas in addition to other action steps that they are specifically responsible for managing.
- Focuses the majority of his or her time on the production floor in order to create a sense of urgency with regard to food and plant safety, quality, productivity, and cleanliness. It is understood that a Production Supervisor should spend 80% of their time on the production floor.
- Takes travel paths through his or her department on an hourly basis in order to evaluate HACCP documentation, operating procedures, quality, and general condition of their respective area.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 3+ years related experience in Food / Beverage / CPG Manufacturing
- 2+ years Supervisor Experience in Manufacturing
- knowledge of USDA / SQF Standards
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Supervisor
- Beverage Products
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Finished Good
- Food Safety
- Personal Injury