To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Falls Church, VA
- Computer World Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Computer World Services (CWS)Corporation • Falls Church, VA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CWS is searching for a proposal coordinator to assist with the identification, coordination, organization and submittal of business proposals and presentations, as well as assist Business Development management personnel with regard to document management, communications and other such support. Candidate will ideally possess the following critical attributes: exceptional teamwork, working knowledge of federal procurements, flexibility, organization, and a do-whatever-it-takes attitude. Must understand documentation and proposal processes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Assist proposal manager and capture manager in developing/maintaining proposal schedule (including the review and production phases), plans, outlines, assignments, baselines, and storyboards
* Identify and track opportunities
* Review the RFP for proposal production/documentation guidelines
* Maintain the electronic file structure and electronic proposal file access; establish and maintain files by setting up directories on organization's Sharepoint and Fileshares; review stored files for organization and applicability
* Support the writing of non-technical sections such as corporate experience and resumes
* Manage the production of draft and final text and graphics
* Develop a plan for the Red Team and final production cycles and resources required
* Coordinate the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
* Responsible for mechanics and logistics of preparing and coordinating proposal meetings and content for assigned RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, and other documents
*Serve as point of contact for subcontractors and teammates. Receive and send materials, coordinate the data call process and deadlines for material needed, and set up the electronic transfer of materials to Sharepoint and Fileshares.
* Leverage existing material by searching data repositories
* Support capability statements, briefings, and other marketing materials in addition to proposals
* Interface with capture/sales, contracts/pricing, engineering, security, and production staff
* Serve as the liaison and coordinator for the creation of covers, spines, and graphics and formatting and editing of the documents.
* Respond to RFI and Source Sought notices
*Provide information to partner companies and serve as the point of contact for data calls
*Attend industry day and trade shows
* Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the Proposal Coordinator position, as directed by the Proposal Manager
Required Education & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum four years' experience in document production tasks.
* Must have at least four years' experience working in the federal contracting environment and have a strong knowledge of proposal development and operations.
* Must have experience coordinating the work of others to meet strict schedules.
* Must have strong communication and planning skills, be a team player and self starter.
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
* Must have proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite; especially MS Sharepoint.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf