Our client is looking for an experienced technical support professional to join their team. They are growing e-commerce company looking for a career minded individual who will be responsible for providing world class customer support by troubleshooting and resolving issues for clients.
This is a full time role.
- Respond, identify, understand, and resolve technical issues
- Troubleshoot installation, functionality, and integration issues relating to time and attendance software, time clock hardware and payroll software
- Comfortable communicating on phone and via email with a large variety of clients
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
- 1+ years of prior experience in a support role, bonus if it was over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with support applications and reporting
- Detail oriented and organized
- Critical problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter with a desire for success
- Customer Support attitude
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure, network environments and network integrations
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of Active Directory is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving