To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1222 Commerce Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Resident Services Coordinator
Harbor Group Management • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Resident Services Coordinator
Harbor Group Management Company is an established real estate investment/property management company headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia with approximately $4 billion in assets in multifamily residential, commercial, and retail properties throughout the United States and abroad.
We are looking for a dynamic Resident Services Coordinator for our apartment community (apartment name) in (location). The Resident Services Coordinator will provide overall administrative and resident services support for the property. This position is responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service in all resident interactions, via phone, email, formal written communication, or in person. The ideal candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as, a basic knowledge of accounting, finance and business math. Are you the one?
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an organized, consistent filing system on share drive as well as an efficient filing system for written correspondence, email, proposals, certificates of insurance, lease files etc. while following procedures.
- Processing and typing of all daily correspondence and related information; proofread all text for spelling and grammatical errors by using spell check and editing.
- Answering phones in a courteous and professional manner, giving general information or re-directing to appropriate party
- Acting as the information liaison between the Property Managers and Residents.
- Posting various notices at homes when needed.
- Conducting occupancy and utility checks when needed.
- Responsible for the creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual resident correspondence.
- Serving as a single point of contact for all residents and maintaining an up-to-date resident call list.
- Greeting all visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
Required: High School Diploma
Required: Minimum one year experience working on a conventional multifamily property.
Preferred: Real estate experience
Required: Strong communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel)
Basic knowledge of MRI & Workspeed
To learn more about our company please visit us at www.hgliving.comEOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.