To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Microbac Laboratories, Inc. - Home Office
- Phone: 412-459-1060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager (1055-899)
Microbac Laboratories, Inc. • Louisville, KY
Posted 2 months ago
The Customer Relationship Specialist is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through effectively overseeing and coordinating a series of functions related to the full lifecycle of the Tier I and II customer's experience. The Customer Relationship Specialist partners with Sales on activities related to communicating laboratory capabilities to current and potential clients.
The Customer Relationship Specialist is the primary interface for our Tier 1 and/or Tier II customers. The Tier I account is a Top 50 Customer and may have multiple production facilities and a corporate office providing oversite via a standardized contract. A Tier II account has a revenue >$40,000 annually. This position will be responsible for a select group of accounts with responsibility for properly setting up and welcoming them, ensuring proper and timely communications are in place, and the timely resolution of issues. It will also act as the liaison between Customers and our Laboratories, Technical Sales Managers/Account Managers and other functions as needed. The CRS will assist in identifying new opportunities with existing customers and ensure new leads are properly routed to the Sales function. Serving the unique needs of each account is critical to Microbac's' overall success in growing the business. The Customer Relationship Specialist my lead a smaller laboratories CR Department.
- Maintaining a high level of customer contact, Customer Relationship Specialist gain a thorough understanding of client needs and act as the liaison between the client and our laboratory staff teams
- Customer Relationship Specialists manage the logistics of client projects, ensuring client needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Works with the CRM to plan, organize and ensure proper execution of the welcoming and on boarding process in a consistent, professional, and timely manner for all assigned accounts. Accountable for accurate account set up and responsible for setting up programs and testing information in the laboratory information management system (ELEMENT / CRM / AXIS / CONTROL and any other system set ups critical to customer management
- As part of the onboarding process, review first sample Certificate of Analysis (COA) and invoice with the customer to verify that appropriate tests and reporting format are as requested
- Answer customer phone and email inquiries, identify customer requirements, provide results and additional information that meets or exceeds the customer's expectations and follow up with solutions
- Contact customers with information regarding test results that will be late or are out-of-specification and document all customer interactions in the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Works with internal leadership and staff to ensure the quality of work completed and reported meets or exceeds pre-determined quality standards; and that the Company QA Program is followed and promoted
- Supports quality and proactively participates in continuous improvement initiatives in the department
- Maintain and grow overall client satisfaction through collaboratively working with clients to provide services that meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Effectively communicate customer requirements and coordinate projects with internal departments not limited to Customer Relations, Sales, Field Services and Laboratory Operations to ensure client needs are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner
- Assist in customer complaint handling and investigation of customer complaints in accordance with company quality policy and SOPs
- May delegate work assignments within the Customer Relationship Department
- May manage and develop Customer Relationship staff in some locations
- Monitor the progress of projects, heading off any potential setbacks that could adversely affect the customer
- Communicate technical data to the laboratories senior leadership and to clients.
- Maintain client files
- Manage the financial and business aspects of assigned accounts, working closely with sales
- Assists in communication/resolution of billing issues
- Review analytical reports for completeness and accuracy prior to releasing to the client
- Draft reports and other documentation and distributes as necessary
- Field incoming leads and ensure they are transferred to the correct TSM/AM/Sales
- Assumes accountability for the promptness of completing tasks and projects
- Develops new products and/or services through evaluation of client needs through generating ideas for consideration
- Identify cross selling and/or other customer intelligence that may be useful in creating new opportunities for existing customers
- Provide support to the Sales teams and other CR team members. This may include customer visits or back up support for other team members
- Participate in annual training certification to maintain working knowledge of tools required to perform the job; not limited to the Laboratory Information Management System (ELEMENT), CRM, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Chemistry, Biology or a related field of study. A general knowledge of testing methods or scientific process (within the appropriate market) obtained from a degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Environmental Science/Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or direct relevant laboratory experience is preferred to provide support to clients of the company.
- A minimum of 1 year of related industry experience
- Prior customer service experience
- In-depth technical understanding of industry or subject area
- Excellent customer service skills, to include strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to effectively convey technical knowledge, troubleshoot and solve technical as well as personnel problems, to cooperate and be helpful to others
- Familiarity with concepts and terminology commonly used within the industry
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements, common practices and trends as they relate to the industry
- General knowledge of personal computer operations is necessary including spreadsheet, word processing and relational database
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, superior follow up skills and attention to detail are also required for success in this role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, organize and lead projects
- Desire to work collaboratively with clients and internal staff teams to achieve common goals
- Prior experience working in a laboratory environment
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may also be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with applicable law. While performing the duties of this job, incumbent is regularly required to use hands and fingers to feel objects, tools or controls. Position requires standing, sitting, walking and reaching with hands and/or arms, talking clearly and/or hearing and understanding. Position often requires climbing, balancing, stooping or kneeling and lifting 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Microbac is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Veteran Friendly Employer