To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashua, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate/Design Associate
La-Z-Boy Incorporated • Nashua, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for creating sales utilizing exceptional customer service and knowledge of the La-Z-Boy selling process, products and services. Strive to create long-term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability. Develop awareness of interior design through practical experience, observation and interaction with a La-Z-Boy Designer.
Design Associate: In addition, assist the Designer in designing and creating comfortable and functional environments that represent a client’s lifestyle, taste and budget.
- Contribute to store sales goals by selling furniture, accessories and services offered by La-Z-Boy
- Team with Store Manager, Sales Manager, Designer, and Associates to promote the Design program and drive overall store sales
- Assist the Designer to achieve established Design program sales goals
- Consistently execute the La-Z-Boy selling process and strive to provide a favorable experience to all customers.
- Develop and utilize sales skills and principals including approach, rapport building, needs discovery, customized portfolio presentations, answering objections, closing, follow-up, after sale service and continuing contact with all previous and potential customers
- Maximize store promotions, marketing initiatives, and grassroots programs
- Maintain strong knowledge of features and benefits of existing and new product line
- Meet or exceed established goals as set by management
- Schedule professional home consultations to present customized room designs, including sample fabrics, furniture, tables and accessory recommendations as well as the benefits of a professional installation service.
- Execute and champion the Design process per company guidelines
- Responsible to support design related functions in the store
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future customers
- Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has an informative and positive experience by using good customer service skills and knowledge of products, while following the company selling process
- Effectively use Podium to ensure customer satisfaction and future follow-up
- Make sound business decisions to deliver customer satisfaction and promote team environment
- Provide store support to incoming phone calls and emails
- Assist in handling customer issues and/or complaints. Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives to the customer to achieve a satisfied experience
- Escalate unresolved issues to Store Manager, if not available then Sales Manager or Designer
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all store associates
- Assist with maintenance of the overall visual appearance of store, this includes but is not limited to assist to maintain floor and/or showroom displays, tagging of products and accessories, maintaining accessory catalogs and design center fabrics, floor moves, and maintaining general store cleanliness
- Adhere to general store operational procedures and guidelines
- Accurately complete order information, collect deposits and fees, keep orderly customer records, and research customer payments and deliveries
- Responsible to accurately complete the daily On-Point system log
- Show a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and excitement with the store team and customers
- Maintain adequate knowledge of company standards, product knowledge and internal processes and systems
- Consistently schedule deliveries with customers
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous selling experience and ability to close a sale strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate, build rapport, and positively influence
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and conflicting priorities
- Ability to effectively and productively with others as a team
- Ability to work the schedule and hours dictated by business needs
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Initiative to meet assigned goals, missions and objectives and motivated to achieve more
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Currently enrolled in or a graduate of an Interior Design program
- Experience in using floor and space planning applications
- Knowledgeable of general principles of home décor and design (i.e. furniture, carpet, draperies, and color schemes)
- CAD training a plus
- CIDA accreditation preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s in Business or related field is preferred
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None