$120000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
We are seeking an experienced attorney to join our Litigation practice. In this role, the attorney will evaluate, manage and monitor significant, complex disputes and litigation matters on a national basis, engage in risk management of potential claims, develop litigation and resolution strategies, report to clients, manage local counsel and experts and collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement strategic activities. You will also develop liability exposure for insureds, managing all aspects of litigation including attendance at mediations, arbitrations and trials. Candidate should have 3-5 years’ litigation experience, preferably within the construction industry and, in particular, with design and construction professionals.
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Correspond with clients and opposing counsel
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Stellar academic credentials and references
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong familiarity working with Architecture OR Engineering firms
- Litigation Attorney experience desired
- General familiarity with defense litigation
- Risk management experience highly desired
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
This could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career, if you are a self-starter. This job can offer you a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. We want to hear from anyone looking for work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Get your career moving in the right direction, and contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Attorney/Lawyer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Attorney/Lawyer for more information.
- Claim Processing
- Construction Engineering