You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sr Manager, Digital Communications
Sr Manager, Digital Communications
At Panera we believe that good food can bring out the best in all of us—food served in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care, through a frictionless customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Digital Communications to join our team to oversee our direct-to-consumer digital channels, including e-mail, mobile and SMS communications. We have the largest loyalty program in the QSR, and maintaining member communications is a critical component of growth in our customer relationships. The Senior Manager of Digital Communications will lead innovation across our channels, including new capabilities, personalization and introducing new channels to reach more customers. In addition, this person will be responsible for performance and optimization of existing channels, closely monitoring KPIs and providing recommendations.
The Senior Manager will lead a team that plans and deploys complex and highly variable content across 3 channels, directing work across creative, IT, data, and agencies to meet deployment deadlines for 35-40 campaigns per month.
A successful candidate thrives in a results-driven environment and is comfortable with taking calculated risks. The role requires collaboration, adaptability and strong communication skills. This role is a great fit for somebody who is curious, proactive, enjoys working cross-functionally, and has a passion for leveraging data to communicate with customers.
This is a remote position.
Duties & Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, source, and implement new capabilities that lead to the enhancement of the digital communications platforms and customer experience
- Lead a team responsible for the day-to-day planning and execution of communications across multiple digital channels
- Partner across the organization with various business unit leaders to define channel and segmentation strategy based on customer-level opportunity to meet their business objectives via digital communications platforms
- Orchestrate digital communications messages with other channel leads, including social, paid, digital merchandising and more
- Ensure intake, execution and QC processes and protocols are established and followed to deploy 35-40 email and mobile campaigns each month on time and with 100% accuracy
- Recommend segmentation, targeting, and personalization tactics to improve response and conversion, while maximizing marketing ROI
- Identify and implement test and learn opportunities to maximize channel and segment performance against business objectives
- Develop & implement contact strategy to drive desired behaviors, increasing both engagement and revenue across all channels
- Create and implement channel strategy, growing the channels in which we can reach our customers
- Leverage modeling and AI capabilities to implement best-channel personalization for individuals
- Monitor and interpret channel health and campaign performance to inform and adapt future go-to-market strategy
- Oversee QC, troubleshooting, and capability enhancements in partnership with Product & IT
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Course focus on marketing or business.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or digital strategy, with direct experience managing digital communications
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud/Adobe Campaign strongly preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience managing teams and developing talent
- Passion for digital communications and understanding of email best practices, trends, platforms, etc.
- Experience communicating with cross-functional partners and maximizing feedback to improve campaign performance
- Experience developing creative briefs, working with a creative team and/or agency, and providing effective creative feedback
- Ability to manage cross-functional marketing and technology teams, advocate for communications and collaborate across the organization to create integrated solutions
- Restless and optimistic; Driven by purpose, fueled by collaborative environments
- Experience leveraging data driven insights to develop new email or digital marketing campaigns.
- Analytical thinker with ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level team members and at the same time have willingness to roll up the sleeves to solve problems
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
- Required travel – minimal for team meetings or industry conferences on an ad hoc basis
- While performing this job, it is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear & use hands and fingers to operate keyboards
- This position will have 2 direct reports
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g34wb0a
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.