We have IMMEDIATE dayshift openings Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm for HHA / CNA's in the Mohnton Area
Are you dependable, motivated, and a hard worker? At BAYADA Pediatrics, we believe our clients come first and our employee are our greatest asset. BAYADA Pediatrics has an immediate need for Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. BAYADA offers great pay, flexible scheduling, supportive team, employee referral bonus, and more!
* Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available (including recent pay increases!)
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near your home
* Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
* Scholarship programs
* A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
* 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
* Recognition and employee appreciation events held frequently
* ...AND MORE!
Qualifications for HHA / CNA:
* Minimum one year of caregiving experience or CNA training completed
* Current CPR certification
Job Responsibilities for HHA / CNA:
* Activities of daily living
* Range of motion / exercises
* Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
* Oral feeding
* Assisting with ambulation
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Works
- Home Care