Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
Customer Service Representatives might be interested in this opportunity via Robert Half, in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. If you love building solid customer relationships, you might be the articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative we're looking for. If you're looking for work in Greenville, South Carolina and can work a short-term contract / temporary to hire position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
How you will make an impact
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Cold calling experience desired
- Knowledge of customer service
- Proficiency in data entry
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative for more information.
- Act! Crm
- Adobe Illustrator
- Business Correspondence
- Business Development
- Call Centers