To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clarksville, IN 47129
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Clarksville, IN
Posted 1 day ago
LPN Charge Nurse
Full Time & Weekend Positions Available
12 & 8 hour Shifts
Days: 6 am - 6 pm * Nights: 6 pm - 6 am
Evenings: 2 pm - 10 pm
Now under new management!
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Wedgewood Healthcare Center is currently seeking LPNs to fill the position of LPN Charge Nurse.The ideal candidate for the LPN Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana. Candidates must have previous clinical experience, with Long Term Care experience preferred.
Be part of our growing successful facility!
Wedgewood, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO packages. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Indiana State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Candidates must have previous clinical experience. Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care