To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Resources • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are Advanced Resources, a top award-winning staffing agency. We're authorities in the contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire placement of HR, technology, accounting/finance, healthcare, and office support professionals. We also provide a suite of strategic workforce business solutions designed to help our clients maximize the value they receive from talent. We specialize in identifying and understanding our clients hiring challenges and providing extraordinary talent and strategic solutions for their unique workforce needs. Our high-touch talent acquisition services involve effective talent recruitment, assessment and retention, and close collaboration with clients for a true partnership. We remain engaged with hiring managers and employees through assignments for continued business success. Whether you're passionate about our sales, recruiting or corporate support roles, you'll have the opportunity to do something extraordinary. Our employees are what drive our success and are at the very core of our identity.
As a Technical Recruiter, you thrive in a dynamic sales culture, and are connected and experienced working in the Technology niche. To be successful in this role you are highly motivated, have strong work ethic and extraordinary communication skills.
- You attract, source, recruit and place premier technology talent.
- You establish job descriptions, skills required and pay rates to support client needs.
- You build relationships with top talent in the technology arena to coordinate projects and roles for the top customers in the market.
- You perform behavioral based screening processes to select qualified talent that best suit the clients' technology strategic initiatives.
- You thrive in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- You have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a metrics driven environment.
- You confidently consult with 10 professionals through in-person meetings & initiate 20 connections with talent or clients/day
- You proactively consult and collaborate with client contacts to define goals, understand talent trends and initiatives by maintaining best in class client relationships and ensuring high level of client happiness.
- You are passionate about candidate experience and retention. You lead through consistent communication with contract employees by giving feedback, counseling and coaching when necessary.
- You implement creative employee relations programs to retain contract employees, maintain morale throughout our partnership.
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
- You have 2+ years of business experience. Staffing or Sales experience is preferred.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to start fast with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- $75/mth Reimbursement for Wellness Activities let us pay for your gym!
- Community Works – extra time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice and Advanced matches your efforts with a donation
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match vesting schedule
- Five Star Company Paid Trip. Love what you do, meet your plan, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.