To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 Warder Street
Springfield, OH 45504
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Interviewing Select CAREgivers 21 or older *Part-time*
Home Instead Senior Care • Springfield, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OPEN INTERVIEWS DURING THOSE HOURS.
BRING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, DRIVER'S LICENSE AND CAR INSURANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT***
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers 21 and older to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must be 21 years of age or older!!
- Possess a reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.