Yoh has a contract opportunity for a Product Manager
for our client within the entertainment industry.
- Pay rate dependent on Experience
- Opportunity to receive PTO, Holiday pay and a bonus
In this role, the PM will contribute to and execute game vision for multiple games within popular well-known game show franchises such as Wheel Of Fortune, Jeopardy, and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. As product leader, the person will work closely with other team members to create outstanding game experiences that optimize franchise retention and monetization metrics for both new and existing titles.
You have to be comfortable balancing strategic thinking with day-to-day operations. This role is for someone with extremely high drive and output. You will lead the teams by example, ensuring we are building games that redefine casual genres and delight our players.
• Be product owner of all mobile games within the F2P game show franchises
• Be able to manage stakeholder expectations internally and communicate/execute those expectations with external development teams
• Be the main driver of product features from inception to feature release/post-release, providing feedback frequently and timely
• Transform high-level opportunities into concrete and well thought-out feature designs
• Produce and update game specs and user flows that contain the right level of detail while staying concise and easy to understand by the whole team
• Ensure designs meet the player’s needs, the franchise strategy and the business goals
• Guide and lead feature iteration with the feature team and discipline experts
• Work closely with UI/UX designers, artists, engineers and producers to build best-in-class product features
• Follow the most recent market trends and best practices to create the best possible designs for our roadmap features, and to bring new ideas to the table
• Define, execute and manage LiveOps content using LiveOps asset pipelines and tools
• Work closely with art and product leads to establish a consistent visual identity and language in line with the IP
• Apply and maintain a unified user flow throughout gameplay systems and features
• Iterate using player and team feedback to optimize for simplicity, comprehension and function
• Experience & Qualification: 3+ years experience in software development, preferably as a Product Manager for F2P mobile games.
• Ability to work well with remote development teams in various time zones
• Communication: strong verbal & written communication skills. Able to articulate the “why” instead of just the “how” and “what” to drive team-wide alignment on product vision
• Project Management: able to deploy resources against highest impact initiatives, understand tradeoffs, anticipate & mitigate risks from afar, manage stakeholder expectations & maintain a high quality of deliverables
- User Flows
- Project Management
- Software Development
- Best Practices